Friday, November 22, 2013

Module 11


This week we used a numerous amount of tools from the newsletter to the QR code. Personally, I really liked the the newsletter. Being that I am a PC user it was easy to utilize and it wasn't time consuming.  Being that Microsoft Word has many different templates it's easy to be creative and detail with the information added in the newsletter. I see myself using this in the future as a form of communication between parents and I.  The next tool we used this week was signupgenius.com, I was actually already familiar with it so it wasn't a big learning experience but I really like it. It's a great way to get in contact with other teachers and/or parents/guardians. Being that it's online anyone can assess it anytime and anywhere. The third tool we used was the QR code, personally I wasn't the biggest fan of this tool because I don't really use QR readers but it was extremely easy to use. I wouldn't regularly use it but it's also another easy way of access information.The last tool we used was the educreations.com and I LOVE it. I don't know where this tool was all my life but it's amazing. The fact that this tool can be used anywhere with internet access and can reteach/reinforce a wide variety of lessons is ideal. In my future, I definitely would introduce this to my students for them to use regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Did you use Microsoft Word? The assignment was for you to experience the tool "Publisher". This is also a Microsoft tool (but not Word-- it is part of the whole MS Office package).

    I understand the idea of not using QR codes often-- but I think you will find them to be more and more common in the future- I know I just used one last night (I had no choice since a website wasn't even listed).

    ReplyDelete